At SVdP Indy, we’re passionate about making an impact in our community. Daily, we work to connect with our neighbors, especially the most vulnerable. We serve people living in poverty, helping to meet their immediate physical needs—such as food, clothing and transportation. Even more, we support those who desire to improve their lives for the long-term. $2.84M in donations from 2,644 donors—along with more than 5,100 volunteers contributing their time, talent and treasure—accomplished this. Thank you for helping us love our neighbors!
In our Impact Report for the fiscal year Oct. 2021 – Sept. 2022, you’ll learn:
- How many pounds of nutritious food we provided
- The value of goods donated to neighbors in need
- The number of volunteers who served
- The number of volunteer hours donated
- The success of our CLF program in the last year