At SVdP Indy, we’re passionate about making an impact in our community. Daily, we work to connect with our neighbors, especially the most vulnerable. We serve people living in poverty, helping to meet their immediate physical needs—such as food, clothing, transportation, etc. Even more, we support those who desire to improve their lives for the long-term. The impact we made over the past year is due largely to a volunteer and donor network who shares our passion for loving our neighbors.
In our Impact Report for the fiscal year Oct. 2020 – Sept. 2021, you’ll learn:
- How many pounds of nutritious food we provided
- The value of goods donated to neighbors in need
- The number of volunteers who served
- The number of volunteers hours donated
- The success of our CLF program in the last year